Freitag, 28. Dezember 2012

Designer Chairs



Accidently I found these chairs in the Internet when I was looking for some furniture in the Internet. It was an eye catch because it looks so new, not just that they are new they look like that some designed them in 2030. That is why I personally found them interesting. On the other side I would never buy these kind of chairs because they really look uncomfortable, which is the most important aspect when you buy a chair. I guess in this case it’s not just because of the comfort but rather about the appearance. So they are kind of luxury chairs. I would compare that with the fashion there are some things on the catwalk where I think who in the world would ever wear that. So it is more about the creativity not about the usage.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen